If it loads and shoots with Black Powder ~ muzzle or cartridge ~ y'all come to the right place!

** BPGang Forum Rules **

For smartphone and tablet users, a BPGang mobile theme is available!

Author Topic: Veterans Day  (Read 45 times)

Offline Yewbender

• BPG Member
Veterans Day
« on: November 11, 2020, 10:43:41 AM »
Thank you all for your service!

Online Rob DiStefano

• Administrator
Re: Veterans Day
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2020, 11:05:21 AM »
A huge thanks of gratitude to all our current in-service military personnel, to all those vets who have served but are inactive, and to the millions of American vets who have served our nation and have passed on ... including personal homage to my dad and mom, who were both in the Army Air Corps during WW2, my uncles Mike and Bill who were WW2 Army vets fighting in the Pacific, France and Germany, and my uncle Felix, a B-17 ball turret gunner who's bomber was shot down into the English Channel after a run over France and was captured and incarcerated in Stalag 17 for nearly 3 years.

I salute you all.   
Trad Gang ~ Buffalo Rifles ~ TMA ~ NRA ~ NRA RSO ~ GOA ~ VCDL

Offline doc nock

• BPG Contributing Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2020, 11:13:19 AM »
Amen to those salutes Rob...

My father was a ground pounder in France and Italy and stepped on a land mine...they say that the shrapnel was inches from me never being born after the war...

Dad was 'farmed out' as a kid, born in 22' and lived thru the depression so knew rough living.. made 90 the hard way, in a home last 2 yrs and finally CHF got him from childhood Rheumatic fever what damaged a heart valve or 2...

I personally never got to serve...they kicked me to the curb due to allergies but lost a lot of friends in NAM...

I too, salute all who are serving and who have served or paid the supreme sacrifice...

Online Soonerlonbow

• BPG Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 12:18:44 PM »
Thank you and thanks for all our brothers and sisters that spent all the time separated from loved one’s to ensure our way of life continues.