About Traditional Muzzleloaders

Loading BPCR/BPTR Cartridges

Loading Black Powder
Paper Patched Bullet Cartridges
Snapshots of the Past

The American Sharps Shooters

The Denny Ducet Muzzleloader
Video Library

Author Topic: PA shoot 6-22-24  (Read 75 times)

Online bldtrailer

PA shoot 6-22-24
« on: June 04, 2018, 11:16:46 AM »
Sheshequin Buckskinners
 is having there summer Rendezvous 3 day shoot with camping $20 for the week end  Marsh hill rt 14 pa north of Williamsport ,take 15 n to trout run( my town)then 14 n to marsh hill Pleasant Stream rd can't miss it with the bridge construction.   25 50 100yrd targets camping on site $10
open sights, patch round ball
address Sportsmans club lane marsh hill(trout run area)

Online doc nock

• BPG Member
Re: PA shoot 6-22-24
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 08:46:41 PM »
I visited that grounds once or twice for the PLA archery shoot... When I lived in SE PA ...long drive but pretty country...

Bet that would be something for a BP shoot! Enjoy!

Online Yewbender

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2018, 05:55:11 PM »
Donít forget the woods walk too!

Iíll be there for my first time with the flinters! Not my first time at the club as itís our biggest shoot for the PLA as Doc stated.

Beautiful area and the club members are a great bounch of folks! Canít wait for next week to get here. Wish you were still in the area Doc....would enjoy shooting with you! Iíll try to remember to take some picís and let you know how it was.

Online doc nock

• BPG Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2018, 09:04:34 PM »
Donít forget the woods walk too!

Iíll be there for my first time with the flinters! Not my first time at the club as itís our biggest shoot for the PLA as Doc stated.

Beautiful area and the club members are a great bounch of folks! Canít wait for next week to get here. Wish you were still in the area Doc....would enjoy shooting with you! Iíll try to remember to take some picís and let you know how it was.

Gonna hold you to that, Yew-bie! :):)  Gorgeous drive up that country... was a long time ago before the PLA shoot got so popular..mostly camps then were just around the perimeter...I heard it got far more crowded after they went o a 4 -day PLA shoot format...